We've just released update 19.3.5 for Football Manager 2019 which targets some performance and stability issues.
The game should automatically begin to update next time you launch Steam. If you're currently in a game of FM, please remember to save before exiting so you can receive the update. If for whatever reason the game doesn't automatically update we recommend restarting Steam.
Due to recent changes made by Apple in OSX Mojave, we would very much recommend anyone on this Mac operating system to update to the latest available, version 10.14.5. Details on how to do this below:
- Go to the Apple menu in the top left corner of the screen, and then choose “System Preferences”
- Select the “Software Update” control panel.
- Choose “Update Now” when MacOS 10.14.5 appears in the list of available updates.
- Fix for game performance issues when running in Mac OSX 10.14.4+
- Fix for rare crash occurring when using add/remove leagues functionality